Come and relax at Sandy Carr with an afternoon tea, we have a selection of sandwiches, crisps, scones with clotted cream and jam, selection of miniature cream cakes and choice of cake. £35 per person, Sunday – Thursday, £45 per person Friday’s & Saturday’s. Use of hot tub, towels, robes, slippers and use of the cottage
We also offer beauty treatments available on request an additional cost, treatments include:
- Back and shoulder massage
- Full body massage
- Hot stone massage
- Indian head massage
60 minutes £40, 30 minutes £25, 15 minutes £15
Find out more at:
- Filing polish gel £16
- File and varnish £12
- Gel removal £6
- Manicure/pedicure with gel £22
- Manicure/pedicure with varnish £18
Browse and lashes
- Brow shape £6
- Brow tint £4
- Tint and tidy £8
- Lash tint £10
- Eye package £16
- Lips/chin £3.50
- Underarm £8
- Bikini line £10
- Full leg £20
- Half leg £15
- Chest or back £18
- Chest and back £30
Hot Tub Safety Information
DURING YOUR STAY AT SANDY CARR FARM HOLIDAY COTTAGE, YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US. FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND SAFETY, PLEASE READ THESE RULES AND PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USING THE HOT TUB:-
- Do not have any electrical appliances within five feet of the hot tub.
- It is recommended that children under the age of four do not use the hot tub. Any young children using the spa must be supervised at all times and restrict their time spent in the spa or alternatively the temperature should be lowered. At no time must a child be unaccompanied in the tub.
- Pregnant women and people under medical care (for such problems as heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure, circulatory problems or obesity), must consult their physician prior to using the hot tub. Some medications can induce drowsiness. Never use the hot tub when taking anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilator, stimulants, hypnotic, narcotics or tranquilizers. In all cases, if you are not thoroughly familiar with your medication, please check with your doctor prior to using the hot tub.
- People with skin, ear, genital or other body infections, skin sores or open wounds are not allowed to use the hot tub.
- It is advisable to shower before entering the hot tub.
- Please do not enter the hot tub if you are wearing fake tan or body lotions as this will destroy the water and may cause damage to the tub. If cleaning is required due to the negligence or abuse of the tub, you will be required to pay for the cleaning and/or other repairs.
- If your swimwear has been washed in detergents please rinse them in cold water before you wear them in the hot tub as the detergent particles cause the hot tub to foam.
- Please do not drink alcoholic beverages before or during hot tub use. The use of alcohol, drugs or medication before or during spa use may lead to unconsciousness with the possibility of drowning.
- Please only use plastic glasses and plates on the patio area, no glass bottles should be within 5 foot of the hot tub.
- Long hair should be restrained and should never be allowed to float in the tub due to the powerful drains on the tub.
- No diving, jumping or splashing water out of the tub. If the water level falls below a certain point the filter and pump will be damaged. If any damage occurs due to negligent behaviour you will be charged for the cost of the repair.
- Always use caution when entering and exiting the hot tub as wet surfaces can be slippery.
- You will not be allowed to use the hot tub if winds are above 15mph as this is very dangerous and could be harmful to users.
- Please ensure the spa cover is fastened when not in use to prevent unauthorised access by children and also to assist in the heating process.
- Please feel free to use the hot tub throughout your stay between the hours of 8am and 11pm but for health and safety reasons and for cleaning purposes please limit your time in the hot tub to no more than 2 hours at a time. In the winter season the hot tub will cool down quite quickly and therefore after no more than 2 hours it will need the lid securely fastened for it to heat back up to 40 degrees and retain it’s heat for the next use.
- Please do not urinate in the Hot Tub, this discolours the water and causes a foul smell. You will be charged for the cleaning if this occurs.
- Please do not turn off the power switch to the left of the hot tub, the power stays on to enable the hot tub to stay at 40 degrees and if the power is turned off it takes 12 hours for the tub to reheat.
- Each time you are finished with the hot tub please wipe down the water line with the kitchen roll provided in the brown spa bin. Please turn the Air and Water knobs to the off position and carefully replace the lid. Please make sure the lid is clipped in and the cover is right over the tub and not tucked in at the sides.
- Please also turn off the outside light when you go in.
- Spa towels (grey stripped) are provided in the brown laundry bin for outside use. Please do not use the towels on the beds for the outside area.
- If you encounter any problems with the tub please inform us as soon as possible so we can rectify the problem to enable you to enjoy the rest of your stay. We are contactable at any time either by knocking on our door or telephoning/texting.
- Unless a late check-out has been agreed you are not permitted to use the hot tub on the morning of departure due to the chemicals used for cleaning purposes. If you have a late check-out agreed you are permitted to use the hot tub from 8am.
- For your own safety, on commencement of your stay with us, each guest will be required to sign an agreement that you have read and understood the safety information. For guests under sixteen years of age, a responsible adult must sign the agreement on their behalf.
We have read and understood the above rules and have received instructions on the safe use of the hot tub and we all agree to abide by them for the safety of myself and others whilst staying at Sandy Carr Farm Holiday Cottage.